Bethany Lee, MA
Certified Substance Abuse Specialist & Supervisor
Child Assessment of Need & Strength Specialist
Hello. I am Bethany Lee. I work with adults, adolescents and children ages 3 and up in a variety of therapeutic settings which include; individual, family, and group settings. I have extensive experience working with anxiety, depression, relationship instability, stress-management, addiction, self-care, anger management, parenting, grief/loss, need for emotional growth and trauma resolution, I am able to support and guide you in becoming more familiar of your barriers and strengths. I can also assist you in discovering your inner qualities and how they have been influenced by external experiences.
- Resident in Counseling Licensure (LPC)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology
- Master’s Degree in Professional Counseling
- National Certified Substance Abuse Counselor (NCSAC)
- Registered Behavior Technician
- Child Assessment of Need & Strength Specialist (CANS Certified)
I have nine years’ experience in various areas of the mental health field. I have worked with diverse populations and settings, incorporating a variety of modalities. I have extensive training on managing various troubling situations and stressors regardless of the severity and impact it has on you. My professional goal is to support you in seeking and managing interpersonal healing and emotional growth.
Treatment Approaches/Counseling Modalities:
- Dialectical behavior Therapy
- Twelve steps/traditions
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy