Floyd Office Location
202 North Locust Street
P.O. Box 573
Floyd, VA 24091
From North of Floyd
(Christiansburg, Radford, and Blacksburg)
- Take I 81 to exit 114 and go south on VA Rt. 8 toward Riner
- Continue to follow Rt 8 for about 30 minutes (19.2 miles) into downtown Floyd
- One block before the light, at the intersection of Oxford St and N. Locust, the office will be on your right. You may pull over and park in any space on that block.
- Enter through the front door and make yourself comfortable!
From South of Floyd
(Stuart / Patrick Co.)
- From the town of Stuart, take VA 8 N/ Jeb Stuart Hwy (VA 58) for about 2.7 miles.
- When the road divides, bear to the right onto VA- Rt 8N.
- Continue on VA Rt 8 N for 22.5 miles until you arrive at the traffic light in downtown Floyd.
- Continue through the traffic light one block. If walking is not a trouble you may wish to park in the parking lot behind the Floyd Co. Courthouse. Access this by turning right onto Oxford St. and then right into the parking lot. Floyd Counseling is on the other side of the street, kitty corner behind the Court House.
- Or, you can continue on N. Locust St. until you find a place to turn around (within a block) and come back to park directly in front of 202 N. Locust.
From East of Floyd
(Cave Spring Corners/ Roanoke)
- Take Brambleton Ave. south to Electric Rd (Rt 419)
- Bear left onto US 221 S/ Bent Mountain Rd.
- Continue into the Town of Floyd.
- Turn right at the traffic light and go one block. The office will be on your left on a corner lot formed by Oxford St and Locust.
From West of Floyd
- Head northeast on West Stuart Dr (Rt 58) toward N. Main St.
- Take the 3rd left onto US 221 N/ Floyd Pike. Continue to follow Rt 221 into the town of Floyd
- At the Floyd traffic light (where Rt. 8 intersects Rt. 221), turn left.
- Continue north on Locust St. one block, through the intersection of N. Locust St. with Oxford St. The office will be on you left hand side.
- You may park anywhere along the street in front of the office building, or in the Municipal parking lot behind the Floyd Co. Court House.